Monday, October 14, 2013

All I Know

Song: All I Know
Artist: Fenech-Soler
Album: Rituals




Fenech-Soler are a Kings Cliffe, Northhamptonshire, England-based band that formed in 2006.  I liked a lot of their self-titled debut album, and the band just released their sophomore album Rituals last month.

First single "All I Know" was actually released last year, which I missed.  Their sound is a bit Delphic/Cut Copy/Friendly Fires, punchy indie-pop with dance elements.  I've been listening to Rituals a lot lately and while it's not full of big hooky songs, it's really consistent and very enjoyable if you relate to their sound.

Further singles "Last Forever" and "Magnetic" are worth checking out initially, but this is a good one from start to finish.  Recommended.



Enjoy.

All I Know
Last Forever
Magnetic

No comments: