Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Go With It (feat. MNDR)

Song: Go With It (feat. MNDR)
Artist: TOKiMONSTA
Album: Go With It




Been loving this new single from Los Angeles-based TOKiMONSTA a.k.a Jennifer Lee, indie dance/electronic producer currently playing SXSW and gearing up to release what appears to be her second full length album this Spring on Ultra Records.

"Go With It" features MNDR who supplies vocals for the track, an artist that I recommend you check out again.  (You may recall I highlighted her debut album back in August, I do recommend you listen to the whole thing.  Here!)

TOKiMONSTA released an album back in 2010 ("Midnight Menu") which I haven't heard, but I did check out her 2011 E.P. "Creature Dreams," which is much more downtempo/trip-hop than this new single would lead you to believe.  That said, it's very good downtempo at that... cluttered sounds and stuttered beats, all done with an organic edge.  I like it.  Take a listen below.

Find out more on the official website.

Enjoy.



Go With It
The Force
Darkest (Dim)

No comments: