Friday, February 14, 2014

South American - Tom Sawyer

Song: South American
Artist; Tom Sawyer
Album: South American





This is a WTF song.

It makes you feel like you're on drugs.

I don't know how a man can "look like a spaghetti."  But then again I've never been to South America.

Can't really find much info about this Tom Sawyer, and only found the song on a handful of compilations, the one I got was called CD Pool Underground-Alternative December, which incidentally is a pretty good Psychedelic-Trance Deep House mix.

It's a mildly dangerous-seeming kind of sexy... the pulsating beat comes as a feeling, even though you're also thinking about it.  "Never get high on your own supply."  I've seen it written out as one word, unlike the country... so I can't really be sure.

Wait... are we on drugs?

Happy Friday.  Enjoy.

South American

No comments: