Friday, September 13, 2013

I Wish

Song: I Wish
Artist: Cher Lloyd
Album: I Wish




The most notorious non-winner of the British X-Factor, Cher Lloyd has defied the odds by getting a UK #1 with her loathed first single, and then scored a good-sized American single last Summer with "Want You Back."  She's made a guest appearance on a Demi Lovato track, did a little acting work on an episode of Nickelodeon's Big Time Rush, and is gearing up for a tour this Fall.

She's a guilty pleasure.  And she's the same age as Miley, yet getting served in a very different way.

I really did love her second single, and watched it get re-released here in the States after "Want You Back" got big.  It wasn't nearly as popular, but she's ready to go with new music, and "I Wish," featuring T.I. is really geared for follow-up status to "I Want You Back."

I sort of thought I was over the whole Cher Lloyd thing, but "I Wish" has really won me over with all it's bouncy pop-tartness.

I really should be ashamed of myself...

Enjoy.

I Wish


No comments: