Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Shady

Song: Shady
Artist: Adam Lambert
Album: Trespassing





I'm not feeling this new Adam Lambert album all that much, though I can't put my finger on exactly why as it seems to tick all the dance-pop boxes.  But something is missing, which has been disappointing because of how much I honestly liked his debut.

It's not an embarrassment by any means, (though the second half of drippy ballads gets close) just lacks the humor and wit, as well as punch of his debut.  There were more personality in "Music Again," the first track off that first record than can be found here in it's entirety.  I like Adam, this just isn't doing it for me.

But please do check out "Shady," which features Nile Rodgers and Sam Sparro.  This is a highlight.

Enjoy.

Shady
Better Than I Know Myself
Trespassing

No comments: