Friday, February 17, 2012

Paddling Out

Song: Paddling Out
Artist: Miike Snow
Album: Happy to You






It's been three long years since the release of Miike Snow's debut album, but next month we'll see "Happy to You," their sophomore set.  I'm excited... I think.

I LOVED the debut, a crazy surprise from the Bloodshot & Avant (Britney's best songs) boys of pitch-perfect Swedish electro-pop that was on of my favorite records from that year.  They released a couple deluxe edition singles that didn't totally grab me... and unfortunately I'm feeling that way about this new material.  We got album track/promo single "Devil's Work" in December which was, okay... and now we have the official first single "Paddling Out" which is better I suppose.  Maybe it's a grower.  I'm still listening.

What do you think?

Enjoy.

Paddling Out
Devil's Work

No comments: