Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Black White & Blue

Song: Black White & Blue
Artist: Ladyhawke
Album: Anxiety





It's been a long while since the release of Ladyhawke's self-titled debut album ('08) but the wait is soon over as her proper sophomore set "Anxiety" is due in mid-March.

Check out the buzzy first single "Black White & Blue."  It didn't grab me in the way past singles like "My Delirium" and "Back of the Van" did initially, but the more I listen new layers reveal themselves... and it's winning me over.  Very exciting.

On a side note, I just took a look at the video this AM and it was cracking me up.  My good friend John JUST a few weeks ago introduced me to the 1978 Faye Dunaway thriller "Eyes of Laura Mars," which the video uses as inspiration.  It's crazy accurate and kind of funny if you're familiar with the film, check it out below.

Enjoy.

Black White & Blue
Back of the Van
My Delirium

No comments: