Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Solo


Song: Solo
Artist: Chew Lips
Album: Solo (single)



I had gotten hooked on La Roux’s two singles, “Quicksand” and “In For the Kill” and now that two new songs have been leaked (“Bulletproof” and “I’m Not Your Toy”) it’s one of my most anticipated records of the summer. While researching the band I randomly came across the new single “Solo” by South London band Chew Lips whom also happen to be on the same label, Kitsune Music. Well it’s almost a sound-alike, but the song it totally killer.

Apparently the band has been together less than a year and already has a minor hit with “Solo.” They wrote ten tracks in their first rehearsal session, which have been circulated already. I heard a batch and while not every track was as good as what we’ve heard of La Roux, it’s again the FIRST.

I’m keeping my eye on this one as well.

Enjoy.

Solo


Solo (Tepr Remix)

1 comment:

Mike Heffron said...

congrats on 500 posts Mr S.