Thursday, September 04, 2014

Extraordinary (feat. Sharna Bass) - Clean Bandit

Song: Extraordinary (feat. Sharna Bass)
Artist: Clean Bandit
Album: New Eyes




Dear friend and reader Heather told me about "Rather Be" a couple weeks ago JUST before it seemed to really blow up and be everywhere.  I had just heard vocalist's Jess Glynne's "Right Here" which I also really loved, which I had been pairing with her feature on Route 94's "My Love" as a Jess Glynne trifecta.  I eagerly await her debut, but in the meantime got a hold of the full Clean Bandit record... and it's worth your time.

I mix of soulful vocals, house beats, strings, reggae, and straight-up pop, New Eyes from British group Clean Bandit is an assured debut that puts them (sort of) into the 'Disclosure-of-2014' territory.  Check them out.



Enjoy.

Extraordinary (feat. Sharna Bass)
Mozart's House (feat. Love Ssega)
Come Over (feat. Stylo G)

No comments: