Thursday, September 11, 2008

You Don’t Know Me


Song: You Don’t Know Me
Artist; Ben Folds
Album: Way to Normal



I’ve never been a HUGE fan of Ben Folds, nor of his three-man outfit the Ben Folds Five, though I have dug a song here and there so I follow the man, even if I’m not buying every one of his records. Folds is about to release his third solo record later this month and I stumbled across what I believe is the first single off the album, “You Don’t Know Me,” a duet with Regina Spektor. I am REALLY digging this song and just think this pairing is perfect. Almost like… why wasn’t this done sooner?

I’m interested in hearing the entire record based on this and will give it a listen when it comes out. At times Folds can get a little too jokey for me, but it’s reigned in here. I dig it.

Enjoy.

You Don’t Know Me


And THIS is now infamous…

No comments: