Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Need More Time


Song: Need More Time
Artist: The Epoxies
Album: Epoxies


My cousin Kyle sent me this song and I have not been able to stop listening to it. are a Portland, Oregon band that fuses new wave with post punk and a mix of just plain fun. This is all I’ve got from the band, but really have been digging it.

“Need More Time” was the first single off their self-titled debut from 2002. It got more recognition, as well as the band, when the song was featured on the 2004 “Rock Against Bush” compilation. The band has since released a follow up in 2005 called “Stop the Future.”

They do a fun cover of Adam Ants “Beat My Guest” which you can hear on their MySpace page. The band is a fun mix of Blondie, The Cars, and Gary Newman. You might just love them.

Here are some videos from the band…

Need More Time


Stop Looking At Me


Synthesized

No comments: