Thursday, November 09, 2006

LOVE it or HATE it: We Are One

Song: We Are One
Artist: Kelly Sweet
Album: We Are One





For this installment I present to you KellySweet, eightteen years old, possibly the next Norah Jones. Or the next Dido. Or Sarah McLachlan. Her album is being released in March of next year. You can find out more about Kelly at her website, listen to other songs (including her haunting cover of Aerosmith's "Dream On,") as well as watch some performance clips.

So tell me... LOVE it or HATE it? You can post a comment below and we'll see what the tally is in a day or two!

Enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't love or hate it.

She's got a nice voice but she certainly doesn't have the voice of, say, Joss Stone.

Nor does she have the musical chops of Norah Jones or Mclachlan. Dido might be a good comparison.

Anonymous said...

I like it but don't love it. I would rather listen to dido or sade. I guess put me down for hate it? Though I don't really hate it either.

Anonymous said...

I want to make $2000 too!