Monday, October 23, 2006

Can't Get Enough


Song: Can't Get Enough
Artist: Infadels
Album: We Are Not The Infadels






The Infadels are yet another London based indie-dance-rock act currently burning up the charts in their home country. I fell for “Can’t Get Enough” early this summer and am pleasantly surprised with their full album, “We Are Not the Infadels.” They write very catchy pub rock (a la Keiser Chiefs) with a more dance music spin. Shouldn’t surprise me, but the album is not currently available in the U.S. and from what I could find, there is no U.S. release date set. Their sound is very British, and I suppose if the new Robbie Williams record isn’t being released here, what chance to the Infadels have?

I like this record though, and “Can’t Get Enough” is a killer track.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah INCREDIBLE song